Wednesday 13 June 2012

Beef Burgers

Ok, I'm really sorry about not updating last Tuesday, but in all honesty, I forgot. Either way...BURGERS! I'm not actually much of a meat fan, but I do like a good home made burger from time to time, and as burgers go, these ones were pretty good! I'm going to be honest with you, before making these, I'd never made burgers before in my life and I completely made this up, but it seemed to work so I guess that's good?


Beef Burgers
Bare Necessities
(for roughly 9 burgers)
1kg Minced Beef
1 Onion
1slice Cheese
1/8tbsp Mustard Powder
Black Pepper
1clove Garlic
1tbsp Water
1 Egg



1. Blend the beef up.
2. Slice and dice the onion and garlic into small pieces and mix it in with the beef.
3. Slice and dice the slice of cheese into tiny pieces and add it to the mixture along with the water, egg, mustard powder and some ground black pepper (as much or little as you want).

4. Thoroughly mix the mixture until everything is completely mixed in.
5. Take a small handful of the beef and mould it into a burger shape. If you are not going to cook them straight away, wrap them individually in clingfilm and store them in the fridge.
6. Repeat this until all of the beef has been used up.
7. Cook the burgers until they are as cooked as you normally have them.
8. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment