Oooh these are good! I made them at school over the weekend, and I am sorry to say that I cant even tell you how many we made, because we ate ridiculous amounts of cookie dough before they went in, and we ate them literally as they came out the oven. I will tell you this though, despite the fact that this recipe does make a lot of cookies, it will never be enough. Eat these with caution, as they are addictive-cooked or uncooked!
Chocolate Chip And Marshmallow Cookies
1cup Caster Sugar
1cup Brown Sugar
2tsp Vanilla Essence
1tsp Bicarbinate Of Soda/Baking Soda
1 1/2cups Mini Marshmallows
2packets Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 190C/375F
2. Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in the eggs and vanilla essence.
4. Gently mix in the flour, bicarb of soda, mini marshmallows and chocolate chips until everything is completely combined.
5. Grease a couple baking trays (we ran out at school, so we used cupcake tins).
6. Roll the dough into small balls (a bit smaller than a ping pong ball) and place them on the tray.
7. Pop the trays into the oven and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
8. Take the trays out of the oven, leave the cookies to cool (or not) and enjoy!